What are the challenges in (1) documenting the status of a patient that missed an appointment and (2) integrating this data into appointment management and tracing strategies?
- Are there specific gaps that you would like to work with other organizations to address? If so, please describe the gap.
- How are those challenges limiting the ability to use data?
Also, Please share some of your current processes and data collection for defaulter resolution. These questions may help prompt your thinking:
- What are the processes you use to track contact attempts?
- What data do you collect to assist with contact attempts and defaulter resolution?
- What paper or electronic systems are used to help with defaulter resolution?
- Are there any specific quality practices used to ensure that the appointment information is complete?